TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New Referral Program Question

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Mrwatchdawg, Sep 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mrwatchdawg

Mrwatchdawg Member

so as it states now with 2 referrals you can get a radio flyer AND a Black HPWC!

That’s a win.

....and we are about to get an influx of HPWC for sale in January. Lol

But my question is, my second referral just took delivery last week. I did not get the solar token. Does that mean I can get the HPWC? Or is it after announcement.

2. jareade

jareade Supporting Member

QUOTE="Mrwatchdawg, post: 2334427, member: 61279"]

But my question is, my second referral just took delivery last week. I did not get the solar token. Does that mean I can get the HPWC? Or is it after announcement.[/QUOTE]

Looks like if they took delivery prior to September 28, 2017 it won't count for the updated awards.

IMG_3232.jpg

3. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

I don't think so. Only referrals after 9/28 count towards the new prize levels.

In your case, I think you're OK getting one more referral to get the rims.

4. Mjølner

Mjølner Member

In the "new program", after 3 referrals it also now says 22" wheels for X. But...... Are theese new turbines?
    It says: 22” Forged Turbine Wheels for Model X:eek:o_O:confused: WHAT??

If they really mean the old turbines, the cheap and extra heavy china made cast wheels, then I would call it a big lie. They look good, but forged, no no no..

Attached Files:

5. Musterion

Musterion 18h 03m 37s −24° 23′ 12″

I also have this question! The referral program refers to both the 21” Arachnids and the 22” Turbines as “exclusive forged..”. The Arachnids definitely are (at least they are very lightweight) so I was wondering if same is true of the 22” Turbines for MX through the referral program.

6. spentan

spentan Active Member

They probably meant Forged Arachnid and 22" Turbine.

BTW, I have Referral program 22" Turbines coming to me soon, not sure whether they're forged or not, but I doubt it!