Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Referral Program Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so as it states now with 2 referrals you can get a radio flyer AND a Black HPWC!

That’s a win.

....and we are about to get an influx of HPWC for sale in January. Lol

But my question is, my second referral just took delivery last week. I did not get the solar token. Does that mean I can get the HPWC? Or is it after announcement.

QUOTE="Mrwatchdawg, post: 2334427, member: 61279"]

But my question is, my second referral just took delivery last week. I did not get the solar token. Does that mean I can get the HPWC? Or is it after announcement.[/QUOTE]

Looks like if they took delivery prior to September 28, 2017 it won't count for the updated awards.

IMG_3232.jpg

In the "new program", after 3 referrals it also now says 22" wheels for X. But...... Are theese new turbines?
It says: 22” Forged Turbine Wheels for Model X:eek:o_O:confused: WHAT??

If they really mean the old turbines, the cheap and extra heavy china made cast wheels, then I would call it a big lie. They look good, but forged, no no no..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171003-075803.png
    Screenshot_20171003-075803.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 35
In the "new program", after 3 referrals it also now says 22" wheels for X. But...... Are theese new turbines?

If they really mean the old turbines, the cheap and extra heavy china made cast wheels, then I would call it a big lie. They look good, but forged, no no no..

I also have this question! The referral program refers to both the 21” Arachnids and the 22” Turbines as “exclusive forged..”. The Arachnids definitely are (at least they are very lightweight) so I was wondering if same is true of the 22” Turbines for MX through the referral program.

They probably meant Forged Arachnid and 22" Turbine.

BTW, I have Referral program 22" Turbines coming to me soon, not sure whether they're forged or not, but I doubt it!