Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New removable front plate holder (Snapplate). Anybody try it yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have tried several other options, and now have been using SnapPlate on my Model 3 since it first came out. I probably use it 2-3 times a month in the SF Bay Area when parking on the street or in a downtown SF parking garage. Now really need one for a legacy 'pre-refresh' nose cone Model S (....hint, hint...).

• Informative
Reactions: Kbra
Had a mishap with the garage door which destroyed the snap plate. Fortunately, no damage to the vehicle (bumper cover or the grill where snap plate attaches).

They do have replacement parts on their website, cost was a VERY reasonable $25 total for both the base and the plate attachment piece. They show out of stock on the website but an email to [email protected] was answered (in just 25 minutes on a Sunday morning) and they put one in stock for me. Simply awesome customer service from the guys at LivingTesla!

I ordered mine back in March when I bought my M3, back when the pandemic was first ramping up. These guys were amazing and jumped through a lot of hoops to ensure they got the stuff they needed to build my snap plate. They responded to my emails and kept me informed every step of the way. Best customer service I have seen in a long time (Tesla can learn a lot form these guys!). I highly recommend the product and love how easy it is to take the front plat on and off as needed, especially for washing the car.

• Love
Reactions: Kbra
Here’s the direct link for anyone interested:
SnapPlate by LivingTesla

I actually like it a lot. It’s very nice that it’s an all in one integrated solution. If I didn’t already have the magnetic OttoSteer front plate mount I would seriously consider getting this one.
Thanks for sharing the link! I avoided the everyamp site when it pulled up in my google search because I thought it was a reseller site. Your link was super helpful! Just ordered my SnapPlate!

Reactions: PoitNarf