Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Repeater Side Cameras installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday a Mobile Tech installed the new Repeater Side Cameras, cost $457. The image is much better, clearer, more contrast almost no JITTER and most importantly no more BLINDING from the turn signal flash at night. So if you drive at night it’s a great upgrade.

Now on to another upgrade. Has anyone gotten the Bio-Defense Mode Filter upgrade retrofitted?

Yesterday a Mobile Tech installed the new Repeater Side Cameras, cost $457. The image is much better, clearer, more contrast almost no JITTER and most importantly no more BLINDING from the turn signal flash at night. So if you drive at night it’s a great upgrade.

Now on to another upgrade. Has anyone gotten the Bio-Defense Mode Filter upgrade retrofitted?
Are the colors right? Especially Red...looks orange on all mine

So they wouldnt do under warranty?

Any idea which part numbers were installed?
mCpYgwm.png

• Informative
Reactions: whisperingshad

Could you post a pic or two of how your new images are on the display?

THIS orange glow when using the signal light should be cover under warranty. This is clearly a design flaw. I make an appointment for this, they came with the same invoice, but I will talk to the manager about it. I should not have to pay for them to correct it.

Would be nice. But good luck.

You can fix it yourself with a little work. There's YouTube videos showing how.