Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thinking to upgrade my model 3 to rims. Is there any issue with using the 19 or 20
Inch winter tires and rims during summer time? I obviously don’t have the funds to Get summer wheels and winter wheels. I currently have the regular aero wheels.

Thinking to upgrade my model 3 to rims. Is there any issue with using the 19 or 20
Inch winter tires and rims during summer time? I obviously don’t have the funds to Get summer wheels and winter wheels. I currently have the regular aero wheels.
If you have the stock aero wheels and tires, they are all-season rated IIRC. Are you looking for a dedicated set of winter wheels/tires?

One summer I was a bum and didn't swap out my winter wheel/tire set-up on one of my cars. IIRC, the winter tire compound is not ideal for summer temps and, in my case, the winter tires seemed to have worn down prematurely.

If you have the stock aero wheels and tires, they are all-season rated IIRC. Are you looking for a dedicated set of winter wheels/tires?

One summer I was a bum and didn't swap out my winter wheel/tire set-up on one of my cars. IIRC, the winter tire compound is not ideal for summer temps and, in my case, the winter tires seemed to have worn down prematurely.
I am actually looking more for rims. Prefer all season rims that I don’t have to swap out. What’s your recommendations? I am not a fan of the look of the stock aero wheels