Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Roadster license plate suggestions?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any Smackdown variant would be awesome...I'm not quite sure if I'm going to get personalized on ours. I'm still kicking around colors, and surprised at the fact that my wife is ok with it. First the X, then she'll get her 3, and I'll get my roadster. For some strange reason I had an evil laugh going on in my head when I typed that last bit.

• Funny
Reactions: Britannia
You're doing it, aren't you?

(Won't regret it! :))
Want to, yes. But I don't need 3 cars (2 car garage, for one thing), and I don't want to give up the current Roadster. My other car is a recent SUV that my wife and I bought before she passed away. I don't really care so much for it (it was her choice), but while it doesn't get much use, it is very handy to have for things neither Roadster could substitute for. It's not exactly a "beater" car, yet I have no trouble taking it to the airport or out in really bad weather, leaving the Roadster safely at home.

So, current thought is to wait and see how things develop with the family, and keep an eye how the current Roadster holds up. CAC down to 139 and change, but now that we've got the cooling nits taken care of, it's running really well. Until last night, I was thinking to go for the 3.0 battery in another year or two. That's potential reservation money...

Oh, back to topic... I checked, and ASTROID is already taken in California. Given what this car will do the the remaining dinosaurs, it would be fitting. Perhaps some other state?

• Funny
Reactions: bonnie and omega731
I got this one. MAX PLAD was already taken. Wonder who has it? Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 9.09.42 AM.jpg