Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Roadster Owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of a 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport (2.0) with the 3.0 Battery upgrade a few weeks ago. Really appreciate all of the help from @X.l.r.8 @arijaycomet @hcsharp @NomoC8 @ModelS for your help and/or accessories! The weather has been decent the past two weeks in Kansas so I've been able to take it out a few times. Also secured "ROADZTR" for my license plate.

I'll be driving it every chance I get until it gets cold and then I'll stick with my new Model 3, S and X until the spring!

Love this forum, especially when I compare the vibe to Rennlist in my Porsche days. Very welcoming and non-judging! I need to also set up some Tesla events in KC now that I have the full lineup!
View media item 119018View media item 119017

Good choice. It’s a well finished car and I’m sure it’s goung to get all the more care. Lucky car. And your right about this forum, it’s open discussion without someone telling you what you should do with your own car. (Yes I’m a rennllister too)

• Informative
Reactions: renegrub
Took delivery of a 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport (2.0) with the 3.0 Battery upgrade a few weeks ago. Really appreciate all of the help from @X.l.r.8 @arijaycomet @hcsharp @NomoC8 @ModelS for your help and/or accessories! The weather has been decent the past two weeks in Kansas so I've been able to take it out a few times. Also secured "ROADZTR" for my license plate.

I'll be driving it every chance I get until it gets cold and then I'll stick with my new Model 3, S and X until the spring!

Love this forum, especially when I compare the vibe to Rennlist in my Porsche days. Very welcoming and non-judging! I need to also set up some Tesla events in KC now that I have the full lineup!
View media item 119018View media item 119017
It looks great! Congrats!

A fine color selection if I may say so myself :D. Recovering Rennlister here as well, LOL. Looking fwd to the photo of the quadrafecta too. When you're ready, show off your stable here:

Photo Thread: The Trifecta is complete!
Will do! I take delivery of my Model S P100D on November 12th. Of course, getting them all in once place is a little tricky as I have an offsite garage for two of them.