TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New round of Clubhouse events

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by tfboy, Apr 11, 2016.

?

Are you going?

Poll closed Apr 28, 2016.
  1. Manchester - Thursday 21st April

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Heathrow - Sunday 24th April

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Birmingham - Tuesday 26th April

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. tfboy

tfboy Gimme the Caaaaaar!

Just received an invite to one of the upcoming Clubhouse events. This time, apparently, they're limited to +1 guest.

Dates:
    Manchester - Thursday 21st April
    Heathrow - Sunday 24th April
    Birmingham - Tuesday 26th April

I wonder who the special guest will be :)

I've RSVPd for the Heathrow one.

2. Brunel

Brunel Member

Did you dial into the Virtual Clubhouse? If so you will know what the special guest will be!

3. tfboy

tfboy Gimme the Caaaaaar!

No, but I guessed from the formatting of the announcement of the special guest :)
    What do you mean by dial into the Virtual Clubhouse? I didn't see anything in the emails or pages on the site...

4. Brunel

Brunel Member

Think it was limited to those members of the Facebook Owners group, which has recently been certified as "official" by Tesla. We submitted a poll with top questions and Georg hosted a Webex video and audio stream giving us an update on a number of things. I know some people despise Facebook, but many have joined Facebook just for the owners group. Someone scribed some minutes, but it was still an informal and slightly oversharing session that I would not be comfortable transcribing on the open web.

5. midlife crisis

Would love to attend, but don't have a car yet, should have one around April 30th.