Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New S/X Coat Hooks Now in Tesla Store!

Jimmy 1

Mar 5, 2016
Sarasota, FL
Cool design, but still like my metal ones better.
2018-04-04_6-30-42.jpg

Daniellane

The Tesla Guy
Supporting Member
Aug 13, 2017
Camas, Washington
I just sent a reply to the order confirmation I received on 6/19 as follows:

Ordered 6/19/18, yet, I still have not received this item, nor have I received a shipment confirmation email (over 1 month now). What is the current ETA.

I will post response if and when I receive one.

Daniellane

The Tesla Guy
Supporting Member
Aug 13, 2017
Camas, Washington
Just got an email from onlineorders:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Tesla. Unfortunately, the Coat Hooks are temporarily out of stock. Our expected replenishment is overdue, but the target date for shipping is in the next couple of weeks.

The item will dispatch automatically when stock is replenished. You’ll receive an automated email upon dispatch with tracking information.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jessica

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC