TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New S90D Owner in Boston, MA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by byan1232, Dec 31, 2015.

1. byan1232

byan1232 Member

Hey guys! I just ordered my Model S 90D and it will be delivered late feb/early march.

Anxiously waiting for my car to arrive as I just received my VIN number yesterday!

Nice to meet everyone!

2. TLej

TLej Little-Known Member

Congratulations, I just took delivery of my S90D on the 29th. Hope you're as thrilled with yours as I am with mine so far. Completely lives up to the hype for me.

Great way to start 2016!

3. jmanning

jmanning Member

This might be one of the longest waits of your life. After taking 2 years to convince my wife to get one it has been worth the wait !!!! Got the 70D in June. Shrewsbury, Ma. First have a play list for the first drive, second, make sure you have an outlet set up, 240, which I assume you have, Enjoy !!!!