Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Sale! OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As we can see, our all weather floor mats for Tesla Model S keep getting positive feedback on the forum.

Here is the link: New Vendor, OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats

During the past 5 months, we've heard many voices of making the floor mats for Tesla Model 3 and X.

We have been dedicated to making the floor liners perfect fit and high quality, just like the mats that we do for Model S.

After 5 months now, our all weather floor liners for Model 3 is available.

The mats for Model 3 also have all advantages of Model S mats, for example, fit perfect, anti-skidding, collect and carry away messes and liquid, 100% odorless, etc..

OEDRO® All-Weather Black Floor Liners for Tesla Model 3 2017-2019

$20 promo code 20DTESLASMAT.

New sale, only lasts 15 days.

OEDRO floor mats are made by unique precision digital laser scanning to protect the front and back of your vehicle 's foot-well.

TPE tri-extruded composition ensures it is 100% safe, 100% odorless and environmentally friendly in all weather (rain, fog, snow etc).

Shop now.

Please feel free to PM me, if you have any questions about our products.

Last edited:
After buying 2 sets of your mats for the Model S and loving them a lot, I asked if you had plans to make mats for model 3 and now you have. Thanks for making these mats for the model 3 like you said you would. I just ordered 4 sets and can't wait for you to make the mats for the model X, especially 6-seater with center console configuration please.
These ones but obviously at the Oedro prices.
2018 Tesla Model X | Floor Mats - Laser measured floor mats for a perfect fit | WeatherTech
Screenshot_20191102-232041_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
After buying 2 sets of your mats for the Model S and loving them a lot, I asked if you had plans to make mats for model 3 and now you have. Thanks for making these mats for the model 3 like you said you would. I just ordered 4 sets and can't wait for you to make the mats for the model X, especially 6-seater with center console configuration please.
These ones but obviously at the Oedro prices.
2018 Tesla Model X | Floor Mats - Laser measured floor mats for a perfect fit | WeatherTechView attachment 472672
Thank you very much for your support, but I am sorry to tell you that we do not currently have a plan to produce floor mats for Model X. I would feedback this requirement to our production department.
Thanks for your order.