Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New service center Glendale AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a service appointment today. They had a 3 and a Y in the showroom. In the back they had a handful of new Ys waiting for delivery.

Attachments

• D198831B-E44F-420A-ADEA-59CBA5C84528.jpeg
    D198831B-E44F-420A-ADEA-59CBA5C84528.jpeg
    414.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 67E4FCFD-D0F9-4358-9601-D221D130BCEC.jpeg
    67E4FCFD-D0F9-4358-9601-D221D130BCEC.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
Next to a Dutch Bros? As of traffic isn’t bad enough at those places!
I saw the huge lineup yesterday and it was a new experience for me. Up to this point, I had only known Dutch Brothers as a place I would stop while driving through Oregon in the middle of the night (may near I-5 are 24 hours) and I was pretty much always the only car there. I guess they've gotten aggressive with their expansion lately as I noticed at least a couple in PHX area. What is the infatuation with them in Arizona? Is it just because they are new to the area?

I saw the huge lineup yesterday and it was a new experience for me. Up to this point, I had only known Dutch Brothers as a place I would stop while driving through Oregon in the middle of the night (may near I-5 are 24 hours) and I was pretty much always the only car there. I guess they've gotten aggressive with their expansion lately as I noticed at least a couple in PHX area. What is the infatuation with them in Arizona? Is it just because they are new to the area?
The one in Tempe on Rural is like that too. I don't understand it either.