Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service Center in Agoura Hills?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its on Canwood, between Kanan and Chesebro. I stopped in today to poke my head around. Ended up chatting with a nice Tesla employee there about my Day 1 M3 reservation. They do look very close to being open, but since I'm not an owner yet, I didn't ask.

I was looking at the careers section on Tesla's website and it seems there are some newly posted service-related job openings with an Agoura Hills location. Anybody have any insights on this?
Confirmed- I had my service appointment for this friday (9/1) moved to Agoura.. Its right down the street from me and can avoid the trek to Van Nuys!

28721 Canwood Street Bldg A
Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Driving Directions
Service (818) 540-4729
Roadside Assistance (877) 798-3752
Service Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm

upload_2017-8-28_13-5-37.png

I had my Monday appointment moved to this morning so they could order a 00-B replacement windshield (for a crack from road debris) and have had a good experience so far. The service point of contact met me a little before they opened (since my schedule is a bit rough this week) and was super nice at dropoff.

The center is easy to miss as you drive by, because it's a little elevated from Canwood and the temporary sign is subtle. I snapped a couple pics of the shop floor, in case you're interested.

agoura1.jpg agoura2.jpg agoura3.jpg

Nice...I stopped by last week to say hello and spoke with a tech who transferred from Santa Barbara. Very nice guy and very knowledgeable. I didn't have an appointment, but he still looked over a few things I had questions about. He mentioned they don't have much inventory at this point and will rely on Van Nuys and West L.A. SC for parts. I imagine they've arranged a courier service or something to get parts in a timely manner. I've been to the Santa Barbara SC several times, and love the treatment I've received up there, so I may continue to drive the 60-minute ocean view route to SB for non-emergency items.
I'm the second owner of a 2014 S85 that came off lease last April. No AP, but I'm not that interested at this point. Just glad to be driving a non-ICE vehicle!