Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New service center in Chicago.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some pictures of what looks like new service center for Tesla. It's on Elston and Nelson. Rumors it's for Tesla froam neighbors and last I heard from guys I know from Tesla they stated they were getting a place on Elston. Maybe another supercharger location too???

Attachments

• IMG_20180917_122432.jpg
    IMG_20180917_122432.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_20180917_122431.jpg
    IMG_20180917_122431.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_20180917_122430.jpg
    IMG_20180917_122430.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 297
Great news indeed
I’m in the suburbs and was hoping they opened up a SC in Naperville where there are a ton of other dealerships. I suppose it would be a bit close to Westmont SC. Westmont SC claims to be one of the busiest due to lack of SC in surrounding states.

Awesome! I was driving on Honore and Elston last night and spotted a stockpile of model 3’s and what I think are some CPO classic model S cars - there had to be 100 plus cars in the parking lot. I wonder if these cars will be relocated to this new service center once it’s ready

How do you think this new location affects the present locations like the one in High Land Park? I would assume Highland Park still would do the majority of service from cars in Wisconsin and of course North Chicago area.

Zero progress over the past, I'd say, five month at this new location. I live down the street. Looks like a massive facility with tons of parking behind the space too. No Tesla logos anywhere that I can see, but the building looks ready for move-in.

Zero progress over the past, I'd say, five month at this new location. I live down the street. Looks like a massive facility with tons of parking behind the space too. No Tesla logos anywhere that I can see, but the building looks ready for move-in.

Yeah, I drove by yesterday and noted the same thing. For the past few months, it looks like zero progress whatsoever. When I spoke to the guys at Grand Ave, they indicated a lot of the lifts and other equipment would be coming from their location. They indicated a June time-frame.