Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service Centre in Surrey BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Once you confirm your delivery date, the VIN will populate in your Tesla Account under Manage. You'll find both the Delivery Date and VIN number once your delivery appointment is confirmed.

PIcking up tomorrow - super excited!

604Tezla,
How did your delivery day go? How long did it take to sign, inspect & ICBC? Anything we need to know about the new Surrey delivery location?

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
PIcking up tomorrow - super excited!

@604Tezla please keep us posted! Would love to know all about the experience. Such as:
- car quality? any issues?
- how was the facility overall?
- how were the staff? did they seem well informed or super-rookie?
- anything else you would like to share :)

Cheers!

EDIT: Sorry had missed some newer messages before I posted the above reply. I think @DoubleDD and I had some overlapping questions but his insurance one is good too!

Don't forget to verify that you will be getting 1 year of Super Charging for free for all deliveries between December 12-31. A little bonus that could give you a few trips to Whistler, Kelowna in the next year.
GOOD MORNING,
YES I already confirmed with my SA for 1 year of supercharge will be added.
604Tezla Congrats

Got the call today. Delivery date set for Tuesday, December 22 at the new Surrey delivery location. Drove by it this morning. Lot full of newly minted Teslas.

2021 Model 3 SR+ (Red)
VIN: 871,385
Hello there,
Hope you are getting ready for Christmas .
please make sure you hold to ur approved credit approval on your account because in my they lost everything on my account as someone accidentally deleted my file 12 hrs before picking my car.No body had any clue and answer as they starting blaming bank or service advisor. It was pre approval from RBC and now they got me approval from HSBC. Still going to pick car and i will definately share my experience.

GOOD MORNING,
YES I already confirmed with my SA for 1 year of supercharge will be added.

Hello there,
Hope you are getting ready for Christmas .
please make sure you hold to ur approved credit approval on your account because in my they lost everything on my account as someone accidentally deleted my file 12 hrs before picking my car.No body had any clue and answer as they starting blaming bank or service advisor. It was pre approval from RBC and now they got me approval from HSBC. Still going to pick car and i will definately share my experience.

Wow. Glad you were able to resolve your financing issue so quickly. Don't forget to ask your SA for the toy tesla when you pick up your car.. Yes, give us an update on your experience. Be careful, lots of snow out this way.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Hey guys!

If any of you guys are interested in a new owners orientation, on Tuesdays at 6-7pm Tesla and Tesla Owners Club of British Columbia are hosting together an online zoom workshop for new and future owners.

Please feel free to dm me for December, 22nd, 6-7pm zoom code. (Tomorrow night!)

Cheers,

- Felix
Great endeavour, folks. This is something that I've passed on to the Ontario club. Bravo!

• Love
Reactions: Vancity-Tes1a