Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service & Sales Center: Superior, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like the company that owns the building is selling it but Tesla still has the lease on it. Under highlights it even says "Long Term Lease to Fortune 500 EV Company" so I would think this does not change anything for Tesla. They'll just send the lease checks to the new owner of the property when it gets sold...

Yes, I saw that and knew it was leased by Tesla. I guess it is unrelated to when it's going to open. I need to make a service appt soon and am waiting for this much closer SC to open.

Drive by and see if it looks like they're actually doing any work inside. Last time I did that, maybe a month ago, it just looked like an empty shell. I suspect we're months away from that being a functioning service center.

If you need service, you might as well schedule it. If they can, they'll do it through their mobile service where they come to you. Of course, not everything can be handled that way.

Drive by and see if it looks like they're actually doing any work inside. Last time I did that, maybe a month ago, it just looked like an empty shell. I suspect we're months away from that being a functioning service center.

If you need service, you might as well schedule it. If they can, they'll do it through their mobile service where they come to you. Of course, not everything can be handled that way.

I will take a drive over there soon. I need to have a rattling/creaking noise on hard acceleration checked out on my SP100D.

My friend posted this on IG today.
i-xf6cRhK.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Probllama
Got my car back from the Evans St. Service Center. I asked about the Superior SC and was told that it is definitely going to be a Tesla service center, but the planned opening date is near the end of the year. Sounds like it's several months away before we see anything happen.

I drive by almost weekly on my way to other places... Still no significant movement for months (since Tesla announced in March that it would open by May).

I did see on Sunday a new pole of broken (pulled up) road surface in one corner of the lot (you can just see it in the photo above taken on Saturday) so maybe they are putting electrical in for charging infrastructure.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are changing the plans to reduce sales space and increase service and collision repair space.

I'm currently waiting for this place to open instead of giving Denver a third chance to fix the door handle of my S and second chance to fix TPMS. Each attempt they make to fix things is 4 hours of driving (2 return trips to Denver).

...and yet Elon claims that he's aware of the terrible customer service experience customers have been having and is making it a priority. Hard to believe that this is in fact the case when a facility like this sits empty when this area desperately needs more service centers.

Bit of digging going on out front I just noticed this evening. Was optimistically thinking it might be lines for SC install.

Noticed that too but i have seen some landscaping work done before so don't want to get my hopes up just yet. They also have the lights on inside day and night, don't know why they are wasting money on their electricity bill on top the lease they have been paying to keep the place empty for months now. Come on Tesla, stop wasting your precious cash and give us a service center and superchargers!