Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service & Sales Center: Superior, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They have 8 “old” Teslas in the lot, definitely loaners. Model x signature #258, and some old nose cone Ss. There are 3 destination chargers around back, and I can confirm they work, despite the “no service” signs on them. Pulling 15kW. Great for charging while my kid plays hockey next door. We are close...

I just plugged into the middle one with no one else there. Got 16kW so all good.

Attachments

• IMG_2400.jpg
    IMG_2400.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: HillCountryFun
I just ordered a M3 yesterday but Superior isn’t showing yet as an option for my delivery location preference, only Littleton. I’m in Longmont so Superior would be a lot more convenient.

Is it easy to change the delivery location preference later, or should I hold off for a bit and see if Superior shows up as an option?

I stopped by tonight. They're doing a soft opening with only the sales gallery open for now. They told me that they hope to have the service part open on the 20th.

I also learned a little trivia. Apparently the middle glass segment in the Model 3 is structural so if it's ever damaged you need to replace it ASAP. The front and rear glass aren't structural.
IMG_20200205_184252.jpg

Reactions: HillCountryFun
Just stopped into the building (Feb 10th) since the lights (on cars and building were on. Had a nice conversation with sales rep and they provided some updates:

-They will have superchargers there this year, but no firm date.
-They were working on cars in the service area, but Superior may not show up as an option for service in the app until end of February. It's not fully opened yet.
-They expect to deliver Model Y Performance in March.
-Someone who orders a Model Y AWD (no P) in April would likely get delivery in May or June. (I would call this more 'informed speculation' on their part.)
-They have a mix of experienced and new staff. The person I spoke with had been with T since solar city days, and knew the company well.

Looks like a great site, with lots of parking, good visibility from nearby roads, and a great look and feel inside.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
@MarcoRP We've heard multiple reports that they will have Superchargers at this location. Is that enough to add it to the map in permit status? We don't know exactly where they will be in the lot but these coordinates are a good place to start: 39.9548017, -105.1646291

I started the related Supercharger thread here: Supercharger - Superior, CO
I would need it to be official. Got anything that proves it 100%?

I think having superchargers at showrooms / SC is great! I stopped by the Supercharger in Utah that is in the parking lot of a Tesla showroom and had a good conversation with a guy looking into getting a Tesla. It's one thing to get information from a sales person but to talk to an owner about what they thought provides more of a real world experience, good or bad.