Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service & Sales Center: Superior, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a great experience while I was there on 2/24. I got there right when they opened (with an appointment), and they were super friendly and helpful. I had a couple warranty things needing fixing, and they did them no questions asked. I also inquired about HW3 since I have an older model and purchased FSD. He looked in the system, and said they could do it that day!

In the meantime they gave me an older P85 loaner for the day, which was really nice. The entrance is a little different than other SC locations I've been to. There's no door for people, so if you get there before the sales side opens, you just have to drive up to the big Service bay door, which opens automatically (there was nothing indicating this, so I was just sort of standing around outside for a bit until someone noticed me). You drive into a little front area in the service bay, and then they do intake and everything there. They have so much more room than other SCs I've seen!

download_20200227_123400.jpg

Anybody have any luck contacting Superior service/parts lately? I've tried calling the phone number listed online a bunch of times, but they never pick up. Then it goes to the central Tesla operator, who doesn't even have an internal number listed for Superior! Emails sent by me and central Tesla have gone unanswered for more than a week... Just want to order an extra set of wheels - didn't expect it to be this hard!

Anybody have any luck contacting Superior service/parts lately? I've tried calling the phone number listed online a bunch of times, but they never pick up. Then it goes to the central Tesla operator, who doesn't even have an internal number listed for Superior! Emails sent by me and central Tesla have gone unanswered for more than a week... Just want to order an extra set of wheels - didn't expect it to be this hard!
I suspect you're just making it hard on yourself. Go to the online store and order the wheels if that's what you want. I imagine they'll get sent to your local service center to be installed. Or they'll contact you to ask where you want them sent.

However, I've found there are always lots of wheels for sale here on TMC. People get fancy upgrades and sell their pristine original stuff. Look around. You might get a set of wheels (often with a set of tires) for cheap. I have bought a new set of wheels with almost new tires for less than I would have spent on just a new set of tires.

I suspect you're just making it hard on yourself. Go to the online store and order the wheels if that's what you want. I imagine they'll get sent to your local service center to be installed. Or they'll contact you to ask where you want them sent.

Thanks, but unless I'm missing something(?), wheels alone aren't available for purchase online (they only seem to sell them with tires).

However, I've found there are always lots of wheels for sale here on TMC. People get fancy upgrades and sell their pristine original stuff. Look around. You might get a set of wheels (often with a set of tires) for cheap. I have bought a new set of wheels with almost new tires for less than I would have spent on just a new set of tires.

True enough, but here in CO extra wheels are in high demand for snow tires (which is why I want them). So this probably involves setting up a sale remotely and paying hefty shipping, at which point much of the savings is negated. But if anyone near Denver/Boulder has an extra set of 18" Aeros they want to part with, please let me know! :)

For those that might not know there is a large wildfire impacting Superior & Louisville, CO and both towns have been evacuated. Just hearing reports that the Element Hotel which is right next to the Tesla Service Center/Supercharger is engulfed and a total loss. This is crazy and hoping everyone gets out safely.
Confirmed the Element Hotel has burned down. The Service Center & Supercharger parking lot are just in this frame. The police/fire scanner reported a water flow alarm at the building which indicates the sprinkler was activated. Regardless of the status of the building/cars, etc. this is a huge fire with 100's of homes destroyed and lots of people in the area impacted.
element.jpg

"The Tesla building @ McCaslin Blvd & Marshall Rd is fully engulfed per radio traffic."

I don't know how accurate that tweet is, I started listening to the scanner when I heard about the hotel. They seem to be the only one reporting that and there were a lot of people posting scanner feeds during that time. It was right in the middle of the worst of it though so wouldn't be surprised. The water flow alarm I heard on the scanner was almost 2 hours after they posted this which seems to indicate the building was still standing. Crazy that this came out of no where.

For those of you who are already aware of the horrific fire in Boulder Co, I've heard of reports that the Tesla dealership in superior has been engulfed in flames by the fast moving fire. I'm 10 miles from there and have seen the hotel next to the dealership burn on television, so there's a good chance that the reports are true.

• Informative
Reactions: Silicon Desert