Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service & Sales Center: Superior, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you who are already aware of the horrific fire in Boulder Co, I've heard of reports that the Tesla dealership in superior has been engulfed in flames by the fast moving fire. I'm 10 miles from there and have seen the hotel next to the dealership burn on television, so there's a good chance that the reports are true.
I do believe that Tesla Service Center did have some serious fire damage.

Saw the service center in an NBC clip and came here looking for answers. Glad to hear the center mostly survived. Incredible there were no fatalities. Grateful for that.
1641056203715.png

Dangerous wildfires tear through Colorado neighborhoods

What kinds of issues are involved with deciding the future of this SC? Anyone have an estimate of when it may be back and running? Months, years? Is it a front burner or back burner priority for Tesla?The
What kinds of issues are involved with deciding the future of this SC? Anyone have an estimate of when it may be back and running? Months, years? Is it a front burner or back burner priority for Tesla?
The guy in Littleton told
Me summer

Some key information from the Town Planing Commission meeting:
  • Game Creek Holdings is the applicant/developer, based in Littleton, CO
    • Tesla is confirmed as tenant
    • they also did the Littleton Service Center and another deal in California
  • Jimmy Choppa (spelling?), Design Manager from Tesla's retail development team came in from CA to answer questions
  • Building will be located on SE corner of McCaslin & Marshall
  • Metal, glass, and charred wood exterior
  • Windows will provide some visibility into service center activity from west side/McCaslin
  • 22,000 sq. ft. building usage will be approximately 30% sales, 70% service
  • 1 delivery truck of 7 vehicles every 2-3 days
  • ~172 parking spots, ~65 spots for visitors/employees, remaining ~107 spaces for on-site inventory storage (parking spot numbers changed with each person saying them)
  • Tesla has signed a 10-year lease with 3 5-year options to renew
  • No plans to build with a solar roof. They may retrofit rooftop solar at a later date.
  • Building will have 2 delivery bays
The planning commission voted to approve.

See these documents for further information.

Stupid fires led them to rebuilding it, but I am glad they are as I work close by so this is perfect!