Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Shoes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my new wheels! They are a set of custom made Klassen ID M10R Monoblock Forged in a staggered 20x10.5" and 20x8.5" setup, with Michelin Pilot Sport 4s EVT's in 235/35/20 & 275/30/20. Klassen had to alter the design slightly to account for the correct offset and hub/rotor clearance for my P3D, but the extra time and money was worth it IMO.

I had looked at all available options and ultimately decided that these would give me the look and performance I was looking for. I feel there are a lot of good looking wheel options, but nothing that also gave me weight reduction while still sticking with the look of the stock 20" wheels. These came in at 23 pounds for the rears and 22 pounds for the fronts. It's a huge savings over the stock 20" Performance wheel and tire setup, and I can definitely feel the difference in handling and initial acceleration.

I have ordered the new Eibach Pro Kit for the Dual Motor M3, and will be having them installed in a few weeks. I think the 1.0/1.4" drop along with these wheels should give me the overall look I'm after. I apologize for the shotty pics, I'll try to take some better ones once I get the car cleaned this weekend.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg