TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Showroom and Service Centre

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by mellington, Oct 15, 2014.

1. mellington

mellington Member

2. Rluner

Rluner Member

#2 Rluner, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    That's great news for us in the North West.

Fingers crossed it opens on time; as my collection date is late Dec, currently at London.

Correction to the the article, price range goes up to about £106k now and there is no showroom in Birmingham.

[update 4:52pm] I emailed the editor about the corrections and he says they queried the Birmingham showroom but were advised it was correct. I've asked for who they spoke to.

3. mgboyes

mgboyes Member

Car prices are traditionally quoted without optional extras. So an S60 is £50k and a P85 is £69k. A P85D is £90k but you can't get one of those until next July...

4. arg

arg Member

The article doesn't actually say the Birmingham site is open now, merely that the Manchester site comes after Birmingham. The Birmingham site has long been promised, so it would not be at all surprising for it to open first.

Although article would still be technically wrong to say "third" site, as they are ignoring Crawley (unless both Crawley and West Drayton count as part of "London"!).