Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Showroom and Service Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's great news for us in the North West.

Fingers crossed it opens on time; as my collection date is late Dec, currently at London.

Correction to the the article, price range goes up to about £106k now and there is no showroom in Birmingham.

[update 4:52pm] I emailed the editor about the corrections and he says they queried the Birmingham showroom but were advised it was correct. I've asked for who they spoke to.

Last edited:
Correction to the the article, price range goes up to about £106k now and there is no showroom in Birmingham.

[update 4:52pm] I emailed the editor about the corrections and he says they queried the Birmingham showroom but were advised it was correct. I've asked for who they spoke to.

The article doesn't actually say the Birmingham site is open now, merely that the Manchester site comes after Birmingham. The Birmingham site has long been promised, so it would not be at all surprising for it to open first.

Although article would still be technically wrong to say "third" site, as they are ignoring Crawley (unless both Crawley and West Drayton count as part of "London"!).