Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Sirius XM Interface

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I never bothered with punching in station numbers on SXM. I just set up my favorites, not too many, and now just look for those picture logos rather than the typed name. I'm running a thermal test now so I don't want to open the doors to look for it. But I'll see later, maybe tomorrow.

With the upgrade to the new SiriusXM interface, I see they took away the Direct Tune option (where you could actually punch in the station # you want). Is it really still there somewhere, but that I just don't see it? I did like that option, since it was easy to enter the station number (I visit them enough) instead of having to scroll thru the large list of stations or else scroll thru all my favorites, which contains a mix of radio/Slacker stations as well. Thanks.

Touch the CH# number or Ch logo to initiate the direct tune. It should work.

Reactions: TravelFree
I’m still on 202.24.6.11 (MCU1 btw) and got the pushed SXM update a couple hrs ago. Two issues: Favs don’t work/stick, ie I can hit the star to save it, but the station doesn’t show up under my Favs list. I like how previously my horizontal favs bar showed the SXM stations as well as the Slacker ones I had saved. That allowed me to shuffle through the stations as I pleased. Now it seems I have to switch between SXM and Slacker first before selecting the station.

Scroll to the right. They show up to the right of the Slacker favorites.

Reactions: Doanster1
This may be applicable to Sirius Canada and the Model S but the upgrade doesnt recognize the subscription with the upgrade. Seems like Sirius Canada doesnt know of the problem as well.
I’ve called customer service but I think a root canal is less painful. I did a hard reboot by holding down the two wheels on the steering colum but no luck
Any suggestions?
Thanks

I’m a AP1 / MCU1 car and these changes have wrecked siriusXM for me. Pretty much every day it’s forgotten it’s subscription and I have to reboot or request a resend. Very frustrating. Might as well have just deleted it. So much for “lifetime” premium connectivity. Argh.

I’m a AP1 / MCU1 car and these changes have wrecked siriusXM for me. Pretty much every day it’s forgotten it’s subscription and I have to reboot or request a resend. Very frustrating. Might as well have just deleted it. So much for “lifetime” premium connectivity. Argh.
Strange. I’m also an AP1/MCU1 car and have not had any issues so far after the changes. Sorry to hear you need to re-auth daily.