Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Site - 3D MAXpider

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Honestly, I'm not sure why we didn't put a badged logo on the cargo liner. for the 5 Seat Cargo Liner.... the 7 Seat Version of the Cargo Liner has a metal badge.

The 7 Seat version of the Elitect for the Model Y won't be available until Early next year unfortunately.
I'm guessing a metal badge in cargo area would get in the way of 'cargo'...sliding stuff in, etc. Would probably get ripped off, so I think the embossed makes a lot more sense.

Thank you for your comment. While we understand that many customers want mats with no logo, we have to keep our logo on our mats to protect our branding. We have been switching over to a new dark badge that is far more subtle than the previous chrome badge.

Additionally, it's possible to remove the logo if an customer would like to customize the mats themselves. We understand several have also come up with many unique black out techniques.
I think there could be a better designed logo presence. I'm all for the fact you need to keep your logo for brand identity and authenticity, however the logo is very obtrusive. If it were something like subtly stitched in instead of this huge fridge magnet off to the side, then I would have totally bought these.

Reactions: Horsemover
Can anyone suggest the best deal to purchase the full set? (2021 Model Y 5-Seat, KAGU series)
Teslariti with a discount code? If so, best code to use?

I hope this doesn't break any rules by requesting promo codes. I apologize if so!
Thanks!! :)

Hello Everyone.

We've got a new Manufacturer's website up and we've opened it up for retail customers to purchase from.
Please take a look 🎆✨🎇🎆

Also, please understand that this is a new site and we're still getting used to the new set up, so please be understanding in any delays.

Feel free to let us know what you think and if there are any improvements we could do.

We've also have our other domain still available at 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection
I see the Model Y '21 3pc 1st/2nd row Complete Set is showing Not Available, any estimate on when it'll be back in stock?

Wait for AutoAnything sometimes has 20% off coupon that might work on the mats.
I had mats on with AutoAnything that I got on sale and they charged me and kept me waiting for 3 months and then said it might be another month for the trunk liner. Honestly, their service was piss poor. Ordered off amazon from a re-seller. 6 days later I had it. Maxpider suggested AutoAnything, Worst experience ever. -5 stars, want my 3 months back. :)

I had mats on with AutoAnything that I got on sale and they charged me and kept me waiting for 3 months and then said it might be another month for the trunk liner. Honestly, their service was piss poor. Ordered off amazon from a re-seller. 6 days later I had it. Maxpider suggested AutoAnything, Worst experience ever. -5 stars, want my 3 months back. :)

They shipped my orders pretty quick but this time for the seat protector they are taking a while..

I purchased the 3-piece Model Y 2021 KAGU mats for my 5-seater. The rear seats mat was folded in half in your shipping box which caused a pronounced crease as shown in the below picture. It’s been 10 days and though it’s faded slightly, the crease is still there. Will it disappear 100% eventually?

5268384B-3A60-4A34-938C-33BBE5B0361F.jpeg
Thanks

I purchased the 3-piece Model Y 2021 KAGU mats for my 5-seater. The rear seats mat was folded in half in your shipping box which caused a pronounced crease as shown in the below picture. It’s been 10 days and though it’s faded slightly, the crease is still there. Will it disappear 100% eventually?

View attachment 738733Thanks
The crease has not disappeared about 10 weeks later, for any of those that might be bothered by this. Perhaps a different packaging method should be used for shipping.

Hello Everyone.

We've got a new Manufacturer's website up and we've opened it up for retail customers to purchase from.
Please take a look 🎆✨🎇🎆

Also, please understand that this is a new site and we're still getting used to the new set up, so please be understanding in any delays.

Feel free to let us know what you think and if there are any improvements we could do.

We've also have our other domain still available at 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection
love my maxpider mats. Look and fit amazing. Holding up well so far.

I've been happy with mine. The only missing coverage is there is no vertical portion to protect the vertical carpet on the left side of my left foot when it is on the rest. The mats are very grippy. To the point that opening the hatch for the deeper storage compartment in the rear causes the mat to slide a bit, then re-grip the hatch cover so the cover protrudes over the latch when it is dropped down. I have thought about cutting the mat along the forward edge of that hatch cover, that would solve that problem but would render the rear area mat no longer waterproof.