Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Site - 3D MAXpider

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

3DMatsUSA

Global Vendor
Nov 15, 2019
Fontana, California
Hello Everyone.

We've got a new Manufacturer's website up and we've opened it up for retail customers to purchase from.
Please take a look 🎆✨🎇🎆

Also, please understand that this is a new site and we're still getting used to the new set up, so please be understanding in any delays.

Feel free to let us know what you think and if there are any improvements we could do.

We've also have our other domain still available at 3D® Custom Fit Floor & Cargo Liner | Redefine Protection

Reactions: pookguy and 101dals
Honestly if it didn't have the 3D logo i would have gotten these..
Thank you for your comment. While we understand that many customers want mats with no logo, we have to keep our logo on our mats to protect our branding. We have been switching over to a new dark badge that is far more subtle than the previous chrome badge.

Additionally, it's possible to remove the logo if an customer would like to customize the mats themselves. We understand several have also come up with many unique black out techniques.

I have the full 9-set Kagu for Model Y. Love it. FWIW, the 3D Maxpider logo doesn't bother me at all, and I totally understand the reasoning to protect your brand vs. the various generic ones.

I also bought the currently available 4-set Kagu for 2021 Model 3. (First row, second row, trunk).

Is there any plan to release a frunk and under-trunk Kagu mats for 2021 Model 3?

I’ve used 3D Maxpider mats in a number of vehicles now and prefer them to other types of all weather mats. When I went looking for 3D mats for my new MYP, I noticed lots of places were out of stock. I just happened upon the u-ace.com website a few days before this thread was posted and managed to order mats for rows 1 and 2. They arrived yesterday evening and they look and fit great!

Reactions: JBT66
I have the full 9-set Kagu for Model Y. Love it. FWIW, the 3D Maxpider logo doesn't bother me at all, and I totally understand the reasoning to protect your brand vs. the various generic ones.

I also bought the currently available 4-set Kagu for 2021 Model 3. (First row, second row, trunk).

Is there any plan to release a frunk and under-trunk Kagu mats for 2021 Model 3?
Here's the 2021 Frunk.
3D MAXpider M1TL0221309 Cargo Liner - U-ACE

Here's the 2021 Under Trunk

• Love
Reactions: kishkaru
Bump from another thread where I didn't get an answer.

RE: The logo...I like the new darker colour for the Y. Haven't seen it suggested anywhere, but why not the same logo as on the trunk mat: Not a badge, but just embossed directly into the material. Same colour and flat, so not as noticeable but the logo is there.

Anyway, hoping to hear more about the Elitect - 2021 Model Y, 7 Seater. What does the latest timeline look like for availability in Canada? Winter is coming soon ya know :)

Bump from another thread where I didn't get an answer.

RE: The logo...I like the new darker colour for the Y. Haven't seen it suggested anywhere, but why not the same logo as on the trunk mat: Not a badge, but just embossed directly into the material. Same colour and flat, so not as noticeable but the logo is there.

Anyway, hoping to hear more about the Elitect - 2021 Model Y, 7 Seater. What does the latest timeline look like for availability in Canada? Winter is coming soon ya know :)
Honestly, I'm not sure why we didn't put a badged logo on the cargo liner. for the 5 Seat Cargo Liner.... the 7 Seat Version of the Cargo Liner has a metal badge.

The 7 Seat version of the Elitect for the Model Y won't be available until Early next year unfortunately.

I have an order for a 2021 Model Y placed at teslarati for a full set of mats minus the seat backs, but I haven't had any updates as to when they would be back in stock. Should I just cancel it and reorder at u-ace?
I wouldn't recommend that. Teslarati is very organized with their customer orders and have a bigger Customer Service team so they would be able to handle concerns and questions quicker than us. We also prioritize them with filling back orders. If you canceled with them and orders with us, you may just end up confusing both customer service teams.

Quick question on the rear seatback cover: can you lower the seats with them on? Just curious if you can do the 40/20/40 split, or if it will only do a 60/40 split.
Each piece covers a seat back. However, because there is a bar holding the left seat to the center section of the 5 Seat Model Y, it gets in the way of doing the split on that side without partially uninstalling the seatback cover first. So technically, you can do a 40/20/40 split, but you have to move the protector out of the way beforehand.