Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Software 2021.24.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have never been able to use the Voice Commands to turn the passenger side air vent on or off.
Does anyone else think using the passenger seat sensor to control the passenger vent was a dumb idea? In Florida, the passenger vent is essential to cabin comfort whether or not the seat is occupied. It would have been so easy to allow the vent go be turned on or off, but don’t make that decision for me.

What we need now is a Florida Mode, where the passenger vent is always on (or retains its last setting). I would never turn it off. I just hate having to turn it on with every drive. What a pain in the butt, and a complete self-own by Elon. Anyone with me?

Voice commands will not control vent settings.

Reactions: shoemakj
It would be better if the colour changed with the state of charge, green = 30% or more, yellow = 10-29, red 0-9

I've stopped receiving OTA updates completely, I had to call Tesla to push the last update pushed as I didn't get it for weeks. Now again no notification for anything on .32 yet and I don't suspect I'll ever get it unless I call.

I have mobile data signal and connect the car to wifi, not sure why it has stopped receiving updates.