TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Software Release?

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by gubes, Mar 1, 2016.

1. gubes

gubes Member

Hi guys, I got a notification just now about a software update. I don't know what its about but its updating now. Anyone have any idea what it is? I am guessing they are bug fixes only.

2. gubes

gubes Member

IMG_2464.JPG

Here it is. Looks like mostly improvements to Spotify playback amongst other things like improved regen braking in low temperatures and allowing creep function to be factored into driver profiles.

3. beewalker

beewalker Member

No autosteer. So sad

4. gubes

gubes Member

I don't have AP - so wouldn't apply to me so I don't know (although I highly doubt it would anyway given TD's attitude).

5. Lerxt

Lerxt Member

Just a fluff update. Nothing of great interest. When is AP coming back I wonder?

6. wongsters

wongsters Member

Pardon my ignorance, is autopark part of autopilot (i.e. if no autopilot, then no autopark)? Or am I smoking too much to think there is autopark to begin with?

While I obviously welcome its arrival to HK (whenever it is), I frankly do not anticipate myself using autopilot much. By if there is autopark, it would be a great functionality that I, and more so my wife, would love to have.

7. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

Autopark is currently permitted in Hong Kong.

8. Vmax

Vmax Member

@wongsters: even you don't use Autopilot on highways, you would be surprised how much you would love it in stop and go traffic jams

9. FequalsMA

FequalsMA Member

I wish they would save Range Mode setting to profiles too.

not related to this update, but I tried both types of auto park earlier this week for the first time. parking in HK is now tolerable. now for summon so I don't need to struggle to get out of the car.