Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Software Update (Dec 18, 2018)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make sure you are far away from Canadian cell phone towers. Rebooting in Blaine didn't activate NAV on AP for me.
It’s funny, as it didn’t appear right away... I was driving away from the Blaine Starbucks where I did the two button and brake reboot.. after a couple minutes, the screen rebooted with the feature available. I had to pull over and activate the feature while stoped.

Unfortunately, I can confirm that the auto-wipers are still not fixed in this update. Being in Vancouver, this is the #1 minor gripe about my car.
I haven't tested the wipers in 48.12.1 very much since getting the update the other day, but if it makes you feel any better IMO the auto-wipers have never worked very well - 3 years and ~30 firmware updates later for my MS 70D and I still have to intermittently manually push the button on the wiper stalk to clear the window in anything other than a heavy steady rain

Yes. Place a call to support. They will likely push the update to you again and send out the commands to clear any stuck updates.
After calling service, they escalated to Advanced Vehicle Support who pushed out the update again over LTE (and 4 floors underground somehow). Now I can fart and fire all I want!