Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Software update missing SirusXM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am glad I am not the only one having issues....I have 2020.44.25.6.......Sirius just did not work.....was intermittent for 2 days after install.....so I called Sirius and they sent a reset but that worked for 1 day.....I tried a brake and 2-thumb reboot but did not work...I lost it again this morning.....I could get streaming music and the rest but not Sirius....So I did a 2-thumb only re-boot today and I have not lost connection yet....will see tomorrow when I go out.....but I am sure I ran across this thread....I was getting really pissed at Sirius.....they compensated me the last time for a year at a reduced rate, so I can not complain too much but it is really annoying not have it when on long drives....but seem to work now

The Sirius icon appears and disappears from time to time, between drives and during drives, too. Can't understand the reason. Has done that for months and I keep the car current with OTA updates. I stopped wasting my time even thinking about it and just switch to Spotify or whatever else when that Sirius icon magical disappearance happens.