Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s what most people are on according to teslafi. But they only have 44 model Ya registered. And interestingly one of them running newer software is located in Sweden. But we are still far behind the other Tesla vehicles in terms of software version.

Reactions: Aarons12
I guess they push a software update when they install your Homelink, so that's all it was. The guy triggered the update a couple hours before he got here so once I saw it I just hit the button. Turns out it has to be done after he installs it, so I had to run the update again once he was done.

I guess they push a software update when they install your Homelink, so that's all it was. The guy triggered the update a couple hours before he got here so once I saw it I just hit the button. Turns out it has to be done after he installs it, so I had to run the update again once he was done.

What software version are you on after homelink?

I have 2020.5.10.5. I found that, with all windows down, using the CLOSE button on the app only rolls up the 2 front windows, not the back one. I'm also not getting the auto up/down with rear passenger window. I'm sure these bugs will be fixed when I get next release.

• Helpful
Reactions: BM3LRPUP19
Yes!!! Finally!!
20200407_191856.jpg

Just uploaded 2020.5.10.7 and unfortunately it does not include any new features aside from minor bug fixes. Was really looking forward to the new dashcam viewer and on-screen recognition of signals and stop signs. Guess we’ll have to wait a few more weeks/months...

Attachments

• 2A0DCDCC-19AB-4B32-AE90-231ED52B5F98.jpeg
    2A0DCDCC-19AB-4B32-AE90-231ED52B5F98.jpeg
    599.4 KB · Views: 74