Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New St. Louis Service Center (South County)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

On Lindbergh near Tesson Ferry, next to dealerships for just about every other make.

Much needed, the few times I’ve needed service the earliest appointments were two weeks out.

I wonder if they’ll build Superchargers there. The Mehlville ones down the street are V2 and the mall is dying a slow death.

Reactions: tpm1999
I detoured to the site on my way home from work today. Building looks like a good fit for a service center, once it gets renovated. Appeared to be empty and the parking lot was empty too, so it's not actively being worked on yet. The area is so-so, and it's right in the middle of tons of car dealerships. I'm sure all those Honda salesmen are excited to have Tesla moving in. :)

PXL_20220715_175741332~2.jpg
PXL_20220715_175826906~2.jpg

I have to pick up an M3P from the Service Center in Chesterfield sometime in September - October. I actually live near New Orleans and our state is one of those that don't allow Tesla direct sales so we have to improvise and purchase from a region that allows Tesla sales. I have a daughter going to SIUE so I figure I can pick up a car and visit her on same trip. Anyone have any experience to share with the Chesterfield location? I can still change my pick up location to basically anywhere USA. I read somewhere that the Chesterfield location was once a car museum.

I've had nothing but good experiences with Chesterfield, but I've only had a few experiences.

And yes, it was once a car museum, specializing in classic Mercedes. I went to a wedding there many years ago, the cars were the best part about it.
Thx! They have mostly good reviews in Google. Tesla gave me Memphis as the first choice for pick up but the Memphis SC reviews were not so good. That Chesterfield location appears to be in an upper middle class area of St Louis, so likely it's in a safer area than downtown STL.

My new 5 day MYP just spent 8 days there after it died in my garage. While the story is long the guys at the Chesterfield SCer were fabulous. But getting a second Service Center is a blessing when there are probably other locations more in need of a SCer.

There are many stretches along major interstates where the nearest SCer is hundred miles or more away If you break down.

It was just a year ago that I was only see zero to one Tesla's per day on the road nowadays I see about 5 to 10 Tesla's on the road and now I can almost immediately tell the difference between an S or a 3 an x or a y