Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$3,500. Can likely have them sent to your SC of choice. I'd just have to call and make sure the logistics are kosher with them to do so, otherwise these will be in the Chicagoland area available for pickup or I'd deliver within a 150 mile radius. Thanks all.

Hi Mickie,

Have you ever tried these? I am eligible for these wheels as well, but have not yet heard you back from the SC for an install date.
I like the looks, but I dont like that these cannot be used during winter -I have not found All-season tires that will fit these rims.
The other thing I am wondering about is the noise and drive comfort. (I think impact range is overstated to be honest.)

Mick

These probably aren’t as bad on range as the turbines are, being lighter. They’re also forged vs cast so less likely to damage on road craters. Noise may be a bit more pronounced.

I think pirelli make a winter tire and a few make all seasons in 21”.

Great wheels, I’m just happy with my turbines is all.

Hi Mickie,

Have you ever tried these? I am eligible for these wheels as well, but have not yet heard you back from the SC for an install date.
I like the looks, but I dont like that these cannot be used during winter -I have not found All-season tires that will fit these rims.
The other thing I am wondering about is the noise and drive comfort. (I think impact range is overstated to be honest.)

Mick
I have these on my car and i drive in Los Angeles. Honestly, i think they are just fine as in not any more added noise than the 19' wheels. Granted you will feel it more if you hit a pothole but that would be true of all 21" wheels, regardless.

Reactions: Mickie
Hi, are these still waiting to be delivered to a SC? If so, do you think it's possible to get them delivered to a UK one?
Not sure but sounds like a hassle honestly, with having to collaborate with an overseas SC, payment, etc.

These are still available by the way. Local delivery preferred within 150 mile radius of Chicago, but can try to talk to a US SC about having them sent to it locally, you'll just need to provide your name and VIN to me in PM to get the ball rollin'. Thanks