Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Store and Service Center (and Superchargers!) - Liberty Lake, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

VandalSibs

I am One with the Force, and the Force is with me
Oct 28, 2019
Spokane, WA
I'm actually headed into the current service center for cabin air filters and a look at the front upper control arms. Might ask them if both service centers will remain open...

Also going to resist the temptation to upgrade to a Y right then and there, but that's a whole different can of worms.
24?? o_O
There?

I think some of those are for the service center/store to charge up new/fixed cars. 16 makes sense for public facing to me.

Granted, I believe that having public superchargers at stores and/or service centers is pretty rare now a days, but it's a big empty field they are building in, so why not?

Reactions: IdaX
1805 N Pepper lane, Liberty Lake, WA

Thanks for the address, it wasn't in Baker Construction's post.

I drove by yesterday when I picked up my sister for a run to the airport, saw the dirt being moved. She said that a local neighborhood Facebook group had posted about it. Think having the superchargers there is making her consider a Tesla.... in a few years.

Reactions: Chuq and VandalSibs
Looks like charging stations all around the store and then one more section not against the store. I assume the section that's not right up against the store will be public and the others will be for customers/new deliveries.

Odd how close it is to the other V3 "spokane" supercharger... but I guess it makes sense to go ahead and build some if you're building the site out from the get go. Certainly gives redundancy when traveling and capacity for the local area...

Wonder when the Tri Cities area will get a Tesla location.... starting to see a lot of Tesla's down here and it seem like the "final" obvious location for Tesla (until they just start to double down on their city locations and open additional branches).

Last edited:
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Wonder when the Tri Cities area will get a Tesla location.... starting to see a lot of Tesla's down here and it seem like the "final" obvious location for Tesla (until they just start to double down on their city locations and open additional branches).

If we're talking Northwest in general, Montana could really use a service center. We often drive to Kalispell and the closest center is in Spokane.

Super happy to see this center open and the extra super chargers! We use the Coeur d'Alene chargers as they are the last leg before Kalispell when driving north via Bonners Ferry, so this will help offload more I90 goers!

Reactions: bruce4000
If we're talking Northwest in general, Montana could really use a service center. We often drive to Kalispell and the closest center is in Spokane.

Super happy to see this center open and the extra super chargers! We use the Coeur d'Alene chargers as they are the last leg before Kalispell when driving north via Bonners Ferry, so this will help offload more I90 goers!
Was just talking Washington state. Totally need more all around the PNW!

I don't disagree, but in fairness to Tesla, other car companies don't have much of a presence in Montana either. I just met up with some guys in Kalispell and one of them had to head to Spokane after the meet up to get his Porsche serviced. He had driven it out from Chicago and encountered some type of problem along the way.

His story reminded me of a hilarious Yellowstone road trip I took with my dad as a kid where there was a big heat wave and the brand new computerized HVAC system of his fancy Cadillac was stuck on 85F with blowers on "HI" the whole way. This was 1991 ish and this car was high tech for its time. Fortunately the car had a sunroof so we just drove fast with the sunroof open. Dad got a $5 speeding ticket in Montana (which he paid on the spot in cash lol) and a nasty sunburn but otherwise the trip was still pretty fun. Anyways, on the way back we stopped in Spokane as that was the nearest place to get his Caddy serviced at the time.

• Helpful
  • Funny
Reactions: Araman0 and IdaX
A guy I knew had an old car that was a little "special". It wasn't a problem with the HVAC system. It was that the radiator system wasn't working right, so he had to keep the cabin heat blowing on high all year round to vent enough heat away from the engine to avoid a meltdown.
That's how I would have to drive over Manastash pass all summer in my VW Golf. 🤣

Largest reason I bought myself a nice new car as soon as I was out of college and was making money.

I drove by on Friday to take a look (happened to be nearby), and there is some decent progress being made...

Parking lot is paved and painted, and the below-grade work is coming along. I think that included the conduits for the (hopefully) public superchargers...

Nothing really worth taking pictures of yet, but when that starts happening, I'll try and get out there more often to grab some.

I drove by on Friday to take a look (happened to be nearby), and there is some decent progress being made...

Parking lot is paved and painted, and the below-grade work is coming along. I think that included the conduits for the (hopefully) public superchargers...

Nothing really worth taking pictures of yet, but when that starts happening, I'll try and get out there more often to grab some.
Pictures would be nice so that @Chuq or @mociaf9 can update the status on supercharge.info

I'll see what things look like this Friday. Not going to be out that way for anything until then...

I'd swing by when I finish work this afternoon, but driving my Outback to go check on the status of a Tesla site seems ironic and a waste of gas (wife is currently driving the Tesla, as I'm WFH).

Reactions: ReddyLeaf
The new Tesla dealership is right up the street from my house . Here is the latest progress pic as of 10/30/21 . Way bigger then the other location .

Attachments

• EA4F5069-A685-49FF-824B-0143A9C219D1.jpeg
    EA4F5069-A685-49FF-824B-0143A9C219D1.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 685
  • 0C8EC74F-0B9C-4F31-8080-805B7E0E2AFC.jpeg
    0C8EC74F-0B9C-4F31-8080-805B7E0E2AFC.jpeg
    635.4 KB · Views: 158
  • D70ED769-BA2A-4D05-97A9-B9685862ABC9.jpeg
    D70ED769-BA2A-4D05-97A9-B9685862ABC9.jpeg
    430.3 KB · Views: 155
The new Tesla dealership is right up the street from my house . Here is the latest progress pic as of 10/30/21 . Way bigger then the other location .
Thanks for getting some shots! I've been meaning to get out there and take a few pictures, but by the time Friday rolls around, I just want to crash in front of my TV and do nothing....