Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Store and Service Center (and Superchargers!) - Liberty Lake, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg

Reactions: goneskiian and IdaX
Learned some fun stuff from my SA about this location when picking up my Model Y yesterday....

1. It's only the 2nd ever ground-up build of a store/service center in the US. She wasn't sure where the other one was, but the rest are re-uses of other property.

2. The whole lot is facing the wrong way from the original design - looking north, it should be rotated 90* clockwise. It messed up the parking area and the entry for the store... in fact, they had our Y sitting in one of the public supercharger spots (which had been down for part of the day).

3. The public superchargers are 24-hour access - the gate they put up will always be open. Just the other gate that will get closed.

4. There's a waiting room during business hours so you can sit inside & use the bathroom while charging.

Learned some fun stuff from my SA about this location when picking up my Model Y yesterday....

1. It's only the 2nd ever ground-up build of a store/service center in the US. She wasn't sure where the other one was, but the rest are re-uses of other property.

2. The whole lot is facing the wrong way from the original design - looking north, it should be rotated 90* clockwise. It messed up the parking area and the entry for the store... in fact, they had our Y sitting in one of the public supercharger spots (which had been down for part of the day).

3. The public superchargers are 24-hour access - the gate they put up will always be open. Just the other gate that will get closed.

4. There's a waiting room during business hours so you can sit inside & use the bathroom while charging.
Did they say why the design is off by 90 degrees?

Reactions: IdaX
Mostly because the other four are in a completely different part of the property, which kind of implies that they aren't part of the 12 listed in the car/app. They are for the service center and store to use when prepping or fixing cars.