Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Store and Service Center (and Superchargers!) - Liberty Lake, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In for service the other day, Hector said that they’re aiming to move to the new service center April 1. So maybe 6 weeks or so.

I would have asked if they know if the public supercharger will be 24 hour access or not.

My sister is looking into a Tesla, but would have to use the charger there like a gas station (her condo won't put in chargers without some push from the state or local government...).

Reactions: alpinehijinx
I drove by last friday (2-18) and the electricians were wiring up the SC's.
PXL_20220217_230656627.jpg

I stopped by today and the chargers were working. Only charged for a minute, as the $ wasn't moving on my screen, so I didn't want to disturb and systems or mess up my account. They still don't show up on the screen/map, but they do work. No one around to confirm their status, so I left.
What do you mean "confirm their status?" It seems like you were confirming their status!

@Chuq @MarcoRP @corywright

Reactions: mociaf9 and Chuq
I stopped by today and the chargers were working. Only charged for a minute, as the $ wasn't moving on my screen, so I didn't want to disturb and systems or mess up my account. They still don't show up on the screen/map, but they do work. No one around to confirm their status, so I left.
Looks live to me!

Are there 24 stalls as mentioned in the first post in this thread? I can't seem to find a picture showing that many.

Sadly, this supercharger seems to have been turned on by mistake. I've spoken to someone close to the project and they confirmed this site is not open to the public at this time. Please do not visit this supercharger until the official sales & service center opening date as it's still an active construction site. I am bummed as this was very exciting news. I've been looking forward to the completion of this project. Hopefully soon we will be able to visit once the sales & service center is opened.

Sadly, this supercharger seems to have been turned on by mistake. I've spoken to someone close to the project and they confirmed this site is not open to the public at this time. Please do not visit this supercharger until the official sales & service center opening date as it's still an active construction site. I am bummed as this was very exciting news. I've been looking forward to the completion of this project. Hopefully soon we will be able to visit once the sales & service center is opened.

Oops! Sorry - have reverted the status on supercharge.info. Will await more updates!

Lots of work on the front side since I was there last... Guessing the the exterior is almost done, and it's "just" interior work left.

View attachment 774697
It's getting so close. I am very excited to see this place open. It's going to be a huge improvement over the Spokane sales and service center. I wonder what amenities they will offer Tesla owners who are passing through and using the superchargers.

Reactions: IdaX
Plenty of activity yesterday including gate paint. I could see people through the windows too.

Attachments

• IMG_20220308_105316729.jpg
    IMG_20220308_105316729.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20220308_105308101_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220308_105308101_HDR.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20220308_105256447_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220308_105256447_HDR.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20220308_105343108_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220308_105343108_HDR.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20220308_105333719_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220308_105333719_HDR.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20220308_105243794.jpg
    IMG_20220308_105243794.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 72
I went to Piccolo (great pizza place in Liberty Lake) this weekend while I was in town for the state basketball tourney and noticed this was right across the street. That was exciting since anytime I'm in the Liberty Lake area I go to either Piccolo or Hay-J's(also excellent). My company just opened an office in Liberty Lake so I get out there a few times a year. I'm excited once my car arrives (if it ever arrives) that the chargers are where I normally go anyways :) .. and don't sleep on those restaurants just because they're in a strip mall, absolutely amazing food :)

• Helpful
Reactions: goneskiian and IdaX
Weird.... There's only 12 out front, with another four in the back by the service center garage doors (which I thought would be reserved for the store's use...)

Edit: and now the app says 14/14... Maybe they accidentally added four of them to the public facing part of things?

Reactions: goneskiian