Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Store and Service Center (and Superchargers!) - Liberty Lake, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wife and I went on a little drive, and we were able to swing by the construction site... a little bit more progress since Moto286 was there last week

You can see the concrete pedestals for the superchargers in the second image. I think that means it can be switched to "Construction" on supercharge.info, right @Chuq ...

Attachments

• IMG_20211107_113703463_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211107_113703463_HDR.jpg
    576.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_20211107_113750803_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211107_113750803_HDR.jpg
    834.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20211107_113828327_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20211107_113828327_HDR.jpg
    893.8 KB · Views: 139
I talked with an electrician onsite yesterday and he said they expect chargers in January.
I wonder if they will be allowing people to charge starting in January or if they will keep the public out due to the active worksite. Great progress and would love to stop here along my trip to Leavenworth in January. Coming from Missoula I have to stop in Superior, MT to make the gap between Missoula and Spokane SC. If I could hit this one and ignore Superior's SC this would be perfect. I love the Superior SC but it's only 150 kW and usually, upon arrival, I am between 50-65% SOC. So I don't get great speeds regardless. Having a 250 kW charger in Liberty Lake will be really convenient as the charger in Couer D'Alene is too out of the way.

I wonder if they will be allowing people to charge starting in January or if they will keep the public out due to the active worksite. Great progress and would love to stop here along my trip to Leavenworth in January. Coming from Missoula I have to stop in Superior, MT to make the gap between Missoula and Spokane SC. If I could hit this one and ignore Superior's SC this would be perfect. I love the Superior SC but it's only 150 kW and usually, upon arrival, I am between 50-65% SOC. So I don't get great speeds regardless. Having a 250 kW charger in Liberty Lake will be really convenient as the charger in Couer D'Alene is too out of the way.
I don't mind how out of the way the Couer D'Alene charger is, but one can only eat so much Buffalo Wild Wings.

• Funny
Reactions: 3'sterly
What is the deal with Liberty Lake? I drove through there on my recent vacation and for some reason I thought it would be a fantastic community to live.
Place was active and the people seemed to be really nice.
Having a Supercharger and service center there makes me want to come back and check it out :)

Reactions: ImScotty
After googling, it looks like they shut down pre-pandemic (Jan 2020). That surprised me.
Used to live over there, there have been quite a few business that shut down due to not properly paying taxes, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if that was one of them.

What is the deal with Liberty Lake? I drove through there on my recent vacation and for some reason I thought it would be a fantastic community to live.
Place was active and the people seemed to be really nice.
Having a Supercharger and service center there makes me want to come back and check it out :)
Also used to live in Liberty Lake. It's a nice little town (about 9,000 people now, I believe), but it's a weird blend of North Idaho & Spokane vibes. Some good restaurants, new schools getting built, but the houseing and rental market are awful. Spokane and the area are a crazy market right now, and Liberty Lake was always more expensive than Spokane proper..... I don't even want to imagine what prices are like there right now.

Drove past there today, looks like there is mostly interior working happening. No progress on the superchargers, which I wonder if they will be 24 hour access or not... There's a big metal gate (and not a temporary one) at what would be one of the entrances for the charging area.

I'll get some pictures next time I can swing by ..

Charging stalls are up and the cabinets have been installed! The exterior of the Sales Center has officially been completed. The only thing left is the interior and this Sales Center will be open!
Guess I'll be making another swing out there to get some more pictures!

Still wondering if the chargers are gonna have 24 hour access or not...