Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New style Aero Cap covers now in stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received delivery of the new Aero cap covers, they look a lot better than my old cheap Aliexpress aero cap covers I previously had on, which is a good job as when I tried to take the old centre caps off (using a sucker), they fell to pieces so there was no going back :)
Can the Aeros go back on top with the new centres still in place or would they have to be removed? (Just wondering if say you had a long journey to make and wanted to maximise range)

They match the tyres quite well :)

caps.jpg

Mine just arrived after only 4 days. Was not happy with the non-OEMs as they had started fading and rusting.

I'm overall pleased although I can see how it may not be for everyone. I've posted the before and afters if it can be of any help to others.

PXL_20210603_104732254.MP.jpgPXL_20210603_105117323.MP.jpg

Reactions: Roy W.
Reactions: Mr H
Mine just arrived after only 4 days. Was not happy with the non-OEMs as they had started fading and rusting.

I'm overall pleased although I can see how it may not be for everyone. I've posted the before and afters if it can be of any help to others.

View attachment 669007View attachment 669006
Crazy, Iā€™ve been waiting a month since they were supposed to have been dispatched!