Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New sub-forums for Vendor, private classifieds, etc.?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

R1Fast

P3D Blue/White
Sep 11, 2018
Seattle
QQ for the TMC moderators: Is there a reason we don't have Vendor or classified style sub-forums? If not, could we get them created?

There are a handful of new vendors starting to post in the other sub-forums as well as private 'for sale', 'want to buy' and 'want to trade' posts. It would be great if we could see them all in a dedicated sub-forum or marketplace.

Reactions: super20g and Dre78
I like the 'VENDOR' label on posts started by vendors; not sure if they need to be officially registered on TMC as such, or if mods slap that on users that are obviously vendors.

But I wouldn't be adverse to a separate sub-forum for them (that I can/will just ignore -- and that's probably why not? o_O)

I'd like a motorsports, or track forum, or some sub forum where we can discuss setups used at the track. It would be a great way to not get lost in the traffic of, "hey, has anyone else had their screen go black?" or EAP wish list posts in the driving dynamics forum.
Please and thank you!

• Funny
Reactions: R1Fast and Dre78
I'd like a motorsports, or track forum, or some sub forum where we can discuss setups used at the track!

Track Day forum is a great idea!

There are vendor and classified style sub-forums on this site, have you not seen them under Forums?

Holy hell, I never scrolled down THAT far. Maybe just move them up or have model specific marketplace forms then? I for one would like to post and peruse Model 3 only classifieds if given the option.