Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New sun visors with lighted vanity mirrors - Part numbers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the information in this thread. I used the part numbers provided and sent a service request. Tesla scheduled mobile service, quoted me $315 or so, installed. The Ranger delivered the visors (roughly $300) and was going to install them but was perplexed that the service was scheduled because my '17 did not have the proper wiring connectors. He offered to install them without the wiring, or take them back (I told him I'd just hang on to them until we figured it out) and he went about his day. I'll follow JPP's outline and DIY.

Just to report back on this - my early 2017 Model S doesn't have the wiring either and the technician also checked with Tesla who said that if if didn't come with factory wiring harness then there won't be one so you need to custom create it as others have said... Tesla also don't have a specific wiring harness for it so feels a bit weird since if you actually damage it, there's no way to replace it other than to fix it.

These are the sun visors for the black headliner for UK:

ASY, SUN VISOR LEFT HAND, ULS BLK, NO LABEL (1143824-46- C)
ASY, SUN VISOR RH, ULS BLK, NO LABEL (1143825-46-B)