Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Supercharger Dashboard in Hawthorne Lobby

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My money's on Hawaii. I mean, seriously - where are you going to go? Oahu is only 44x30mi. Maui 48x26mi. Not many people on the big island.
I figured Hawaii is the red herring. I presumed they would put one there as a PR stunt. And/or some "well funded" enthusiast might pay for one there.

Also, note the wording in my question. If Hawaii never gets one, it's not the answer to my question. Only places that get a supercharger (ever) are candidates.

So did the Supercharger dashboard ever return? Would love to see a current version (or better yet one that could be checked from a website etc). Seems like with the information that is now available In terms of supercharger status/stalls occupied on the touchscreen someone could create a hack to analyze frequency of use, peak times etc.

So did the Supercharger dashboard ever return? Would love to see a current version (or better yet one that could be checked from a website etc). Seems like with the information that is now available In terms of supercharger status/stalls occupied on the touchscreen someone could create a hack to analyze frequency of use, peak times etc.

It's at Fremont as well. Haven't noticed and only been by Hawthorne once in the last six months. Will check next time I'm in the area.