Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the update- we hope to use this supercharger this week while visiting Indy- Otherwise, we'll probably use the Eaton chargers at Whole Foods in Carmel to avoid driving to the south side to use the supercharger down there. We'll probably check out Fishers mid week.

EE49D35A-BA5D-47A6-94AF-B89A15BB3363.jpeg
Even though the chargers can handle 410v @ 200A for 82 kW, it looks like each of the 5 cabinets are only outputting 72kw x 2. See attached photo.

No changes today and no workers.

Just stopped and by all looks this is indeed finished, although I didn't go to the first floor outside to look for a transformer. Hoping it does get turned on while we're here visiting. For completeness, here are some pictures from Monday March 12, 2018, very clean looking installation. One more thing, there are 2 J1772 chargers on the first floor of this garage too.
IMG_1369.JPG
IMG_1369.JPG
IMG_1371.JPG
IMG_1372.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
This supercharger has been down for almost 24 hours according to tesla bevause there is a power outage. However, there isnt any power oitagecin the area. No signage. No posting online saying its down. The only indiacstuon is normally on the map it will show how many stalls absilsble and that lone is simply missing. You would think tesla would let us know this entire charging station is down???

This supercharger has been down for almost 24 hours according to tesla bevause there is a power outage. However, there isnt any power oitagecin the area. No signage. No posting online saying its down. The only indiacstuon is normally on the map it will show how many stalls absilsble and that lone is simply missing. You would think tesla would let us know this entire charging station is down???
As of yesterday evening the Fishers supercharger was (still?) down. Icon is grey in the Tesla interface, no signage or appearance of any work at the site itself but the SCs are dark.

(I missed the grey icon indication and pulled in with 5%/15 miles left — oh $#*&@ — had to use a destination charger 5 miles away to get enough to limp home...)

As of yesterday evening the Fishers supercharger was (still?) down. Icon is grey in the Tesla interface, no signage or appearance of any work at the site itself but the SCs are dark.

(I missed the grey icon indication and pulled in with 5%/15 miles left — oh $#*&@ — had to use a destination charger 5 miles away to get enough to limp home...)
Next time drive 2 floors down. There are free level 2 chargers in the same parking garage (1st floor). I wonder what is going on, seems to be going up and down lately.