Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As of 3:45 today still no transformer, other than that it looks ready to go.

Attachments

• 0407171540.jpg
    0407171540.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 133
That is a massive Supercharger site. 12 stalls? Wonder why they sized it so big.

Don't get me wrong, it's totally awesome. Just surprising to see something larger than the typical 8 stall installation like in Centralia and Burlington. Again, just wondering why.

No transformer yet. Note the signage in this photo. All the stalls have the red sign only one pair has the blue one.View attachment 222154

I could understand if the sign said "designated" for disabled use, but what is different about the design? No way a person in a chair could maneuver between two cars parked in those spots. Looks like just normal stalls to me.

Reactions: goneskiian
All the back in stalls are nine feet wide, per my tape measure, just like the rest of the parking lot. The stall next to the equipment enclosure has yellow cross hatch lines between it and the enclosure and looks like it could accommodate a wheel chair on the drivers side.
Still no transformer.

• Informative
Reactions: taldric
@ DaveD When were you there? I was there yesterday around noon and I did not pull into a stall so it was not me. I would love to see your roadster. I will probably go there tomorrow late morning to see if the chargers are hot yet.

I was last there today at about 3:20pm. I didn't visit it yesterday. I'm always happy to show the Roadster to others, but tomorrow I'm probably going to be too busy to meet. How about Saturday, late morning? Anybody else want to show up then for an impromptu Tesla Owner's meetup?