Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'd love to meet up; however, tomorrow probably isn't the best day for me. Might as well make the decision now. If I was late to the Easter get together, I'd be in the doghouse. Hopefully can meet you another time Dave and see your roadster. I've been an avid follower of yours!

I'd love to meet up; however, tomorrow probably isn't the best day for me. Might as well make the decision now. If I was late to the Easter get together, I'd be in the doghouse. Hopefully can meet you another time Dave and see your roadster. I've been an avid follower of yours!

1. Easter's on Sunday; we're meeting tomorrow, which is Saturday. But, maybe I'm misinterpreting your words?

2. I've got an avid follower? What have I done that warrants having any of those? I post relatively little here on TMC, and most of my postings are pretty terse. Maybe you meant that you're an avid stalker, in which case please stop! :)

1. Easter's on Sunday; we're meeting tomorrow, which is Saturday. But, maybe I'm misinterpreting your words?

2. I've got an avid follower? What have I done that warrants having any of those? I post relatively little here on TMC, and most of my postings are pretty terse. Maybe you meant that you're an avid stalker, in which case please stop! :)

Haha. Yep, doing an Easter meal with some friends but on Saturday. Also need to make food prior to going. I enjoy reading your posts about the stock/company. Also your google hangout videos have been pretty good too! I recently realized your also in WA state and pretty close to Tacoma; however, the stalking thing just would take too much time and effort ;). Maybe we will meet another time!

Haha. Yep, doing an Easter meal with some friends but on Saturday. Also need to make food prior to going. I enjoy reading your posts about the stock/company. Also your google hangout videos have been pretty good too! I recently realized your also in WA state and pretty close to Tacoma; however, the stalking thing just would take too much time and effort ;). Maybe we will meet another time!

You've got me confused with someone else, I think. I've never done Google Hangout anything, videos or otherwise. And if I've ever posted on TMC about (Tesla's?) stock, I don't remember doing so! Do I have a doppelganger?! :)

Thanks for clearing up my confusion about your Easter activities. Have a Happy Easter celebration!

You've got me confused with someone else, I think. I've never done Google Hangout anything, videos or otherwise. And if I've ever posted on TMC about (Tesla's?) stock, I don't remember doing so! Do I have a doppelganger?! :)

Thanks for clearing up my confusion about your Easter activities. Have a Happy Easter celebration!
Hahhaha, you're right! His username is DaveT!!! Thanks for clearing up my confusion too!

Stopped in at 2 pm on Saturday, no juice yet

Attachments

• IMG_6013.jpg
    IMG_6013.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Informative
Reactions: taldric and DaveD