TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Superchargers from 2016 map

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by bhzmark, May 6, 2016.

1. bhzmark

bhzmark Active Member

compared the two maps and highlighted the differences that I saw in green. I'm sure I missed some but thought others might be interested.

-------------------------Current map-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2016 map

upload_2016-5-6_17-14-37.png

• Like x 1
  2. CHRGIT

CHRGIT Member

In the DC area I would guesstimate White Marsh, Annapolis / Queenstown & Rockville / Gaithersburg. Out I66 it would be Staunton & Charlottesville.

3. madodel

madodel X at the end of a rainbow

Two more on I80 thru PA will open up the Northern PA route and looks like one in Scranton-WilkesBarre.

4. theyear1989

theyear1989 Member

If the one that appears in Charleston, WV gets done sooner rather than later, I will chomping at the bit to pick up a CPO. I travel down 77 to Florida at least once a year. I really don't want to buy a Tesla and have to go through Atlanta and the Florida Turnpike to get to Orlando. I've never done it, but people who have tell me to avoid it.