Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Superchargers from 2016 map

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bhzmark

Jul 21, 2013
compared the two maps and highlighted the differences that I saw in green. I'm sure I missed some but thought others might be interested.

-------------------------Current map-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2016 map

upload_2016-5-6_17-14-37.png

Reactions: SureValla
compared the two maps and highlighted the differences that I saw in green. I'm sure I missed some but thought others might be interested.

-------------------------Current map-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2016 map

View attachment 175494
In the DC area I would guesstimate White Marsh, Annapolis / Queenstown & Rockville / Gaithersburg. Out I66 it would be Staunton & Charlottesville.

If the one that appears in Charleston, WV gets done sooner rather than later, I will chomping at the bit to pick up a CPO. I travel down 77 to Florida at least once a year. I really don't want to buy a Tesla and have to go through Atlanta and the Florida Turnpike to get to Orlando. I've never done it, but people who have tell me to avoid it.