Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Superchargers Proposed in Greensboro and Raleigh, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, bad site selection.

North Hills is a terribly crowded location and impossible to get to at certain hours.

I'd much rather SC location been at or near RDU so would have been central for Durham, CH & Raleigh folks and convenient for people passing through I40.

Oh well.

btw: where is there a Sheetz in the North Hills area?

Last edited:
Here are a few pics. I couldn't wait until tonight. This is very preliminary in the construction phase, but you can see the big, fat conduit for the power. Unless someone else wants to, I will be glad to swing by and take photos of progress and post them here.

20170911_135011.jpg 20170911_135037.jpg 20170911_135147.jpg 20170911_134935.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Aieukl378 and gonzo
Thanks for the informative post and your pictures in your next post.
I checked PlugShare and it confirmed that there are/were 2 J1772 at this location. Slightly different address 4291 vs 4191.
gonnzo- FYI the two J1772's at 4291 are still there and working [mostly] properly. The ones being replaced are the ones at 4191 and I just noticed that the icon on Plugshare has changed to a construction icon (the icon with the wrench).

gonnzo- FYI the two J1772's at 4291 are still there and working [mostly] properly. The ones being replaced are the ones at 4191 and I just noticed that the icon on Plugshare has changed to a construction icon (the icon with the wrench).
You are right. The correct address for this SC is 4191 The Circle At North Hills St. Raleigh. I missed seeing the icon for 4191 on PlugShare.

Also, thanks in advance for offering to take pictures (& posting them) of construction progress of this SC.