TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New Superchargers - Sheetz, Wexford, PA

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by timk225, Sep 4, 2017.

1. timk225

timk225 Member

I cruised by the Ross Park Mall today to visit the Tesla Store in the mall. While there, I talked to one of the employees, and he mentioned 6 new superchargers being put in at a nearby Sheetz. So having nothing better to do, I hopped in my '11 Challenger R/T and rolled up the road about 9 miles to go see it. It's about 1/4 mile west of the Route 79 / Route 910 intersection.

Sure enough, they were being built. I asked the workers if they had plans to build more at other Sheetz stores closer to Pittsburgh, but being workers, they didn't know much.

Here are some photos, lots of big power cables and liquid cooling hoses!

Google maps:

Google Maps

20170904_162214.jpg 20170904_162333.jpg 20170904_162342.jpg 20170904_162345.jpg

• Like x 5
    • Informative x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  2. Thinkje

Thinkje Member

• Like x 1
  3. azred

azred Member

Duplicate thread

• Like x 1
  4. timk225

timk225 Member

Oh. Well, mine is better, more close up photos and more up to date. Delete the other thread.

• Funny x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  5. Newscutter

Newscutter Member

Wow. I really hope you're joking. Nice attitude!

You wander in almost 3 weeks late and with a couple pictures (but nothing we haven't seen before) and want to obliterate a thread with over a thousand views and links backwards and forwards on the internet (from Reddit to Supercharge.info)??

I didn't realize daily photo updates of a Supercharger installation identical to the other half dozen in western PA this year were necessary. There's literally nothing new to see here.

You should learn how to search before you post.

Mods: Duplicate thread. Roll pics (if you must) into prior thread please-- and update name as suggested before to reflect likelihood that Tesla is going to refer to this as Franklin Park Supercharger. Thanks.

• Disagree x 2
  6. Quick2Judge

Quick2Judge Member

Let's give TimK225 the benefit of the doubt. If you don't you will get high blood pressure.
    If you do you will get a good laugh.

7. Newscutter

Newscutter Member

Actually, that combined with your username is giving me a good laugh! Indeed. ;)

• Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1