Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Supercharging attendants will be autonomous *Satire*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

diplomat33

Average guy who loves autonomous vehicles
Aug 3, 2017
USA
I know the story is satire but man, I wish it were true. How cool would this be?

TeslaRobot.jpg

Tesla buys Boston Dynamics. New Supercharging attendants will be autonomous - Earlectrek

On a more serious note, I wonder what Tesla is planning to do about charging when robotaxis do happen. Tesla has seemed to abandon the snake charger concept. I assume Tesla probably has a better version of the snake charger by now.

• Funny
Reactions: Dr. J
I know the story is satire but man, I wish it were true. How cool would this be?
On a more serious note, I wonder what Tesla is planning to do about charging when robotaxis do happen. Tesla has seemed to abandon the snake charger concept. I assume Tesla probably has a better version of the snake charger by now.

I don't think the RoboTaxi thing is serious yet. Just another empty promise / false deadline.

Its not so much, what are they going to do about X, but thousands of new things for them to figure out. Not hard problems, but MANY problems.