TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New takeoff 18" MXM4s for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Sophias_dad, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Sophias_dad

Sophias_dad Member

I just took delivery of my AWD 3 this morning and swapped the tires immediately. I have available for sale four Michelin Primacy MXM4, 235/45-18, 98W tires as were supplied by Tesla on the car. There are 51 miles on them, mostly highway.

Anyone interested in them for $625 as a set, plus shipping costs(no markup on shipping) New they go for $274 each(with free shipping) at Tirerack, but you can get $70 off a set of four with the frequently available rebates.

I live in central Massachusetts, and travel to Nashua some weekdays, and would be happy to drop them off within a reasonable distance of anywhere along that path.

I'd prefer to not ship them, but if I need to I would charge actual shipping costs only, or if you have a shipping account I can pack them up and make them ready for pickup.

Thanks!

2. Sophias_dad

Sophias_dad Member

Any interest at $575. They'll be going on ebay or craigslist, or eventually back on my car if they don't sell.

3. Sophias_dad

Sophias_dad Member

These are still available. Make a reasonable offer and they might become yours.