Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla 1/4 Mile Record - 10.638 @ 124.65mph

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been watching videos of the P85D, P90D and P100D over the years and test drove a P85D and a P90D. I finally pulled the trigger after they came out with the P100D and picked one up last month.

Tesla made such an amazing car to drive every day. I've owned several high performance cars in my years, but always had to deal with the compromise of putting a cage in it, or not being able to run it at the track. Now thanks to Elon Musk and all the other Tesla employees, I get to drive a 10 second car every day and still run it at the track.

I took it to the track yesterday and ran several solid passes.

Here's a video.

Chris.

I'm just running the stock 19" tires that came with the car. You could tell on the first 2 passes the tires would still chirp on launch. On passes 3,4,5 there was no chirp.

Chris.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Can you tell us what options your vehicle has? For example, standard or premium interior, high fidelity sound, or sub zero package. From the video is appears you have body color roof and 19" std wheel. Enjoy your car!