Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New tesla 70D owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohooo

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 544
My 70D finally just moved into production so hopefully in transit within a few days at most. Love seeing all the great colors on here like blue/grey, etc. I couldn't resist it and went with the bright white ;-) which seems these days is becoming less popular of a color - so hey, fine with that too. ;-)

Soon, probably on the weekend. Might be a bit tricky, my family doesn't want me posting to social media, they believe in the "Evil Eye". It's a Middle Eastern superstition.
Evil eye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chesme ba machine eh shoma nazanan. Esfand dood bekish!

Hopefully that translated right so that nobody casts the evil eye on your car and you light some herbs that ward away evil spirits!

Hi Kushari,

I ordered a 70D in blue also and will be getting it at the Montreal Store. The question i have for you is how long between you got the "In transit" and the car actually showing up ready for delivery in Montreal?

I got my "In transit" confirmation (website) today!!!

Timeline for my car:
70D Blue, Next Gen seats, Autopilot, Standard rims, Pano roof, Premium Interior, Air,Ultra high fidelity sound.
- Store order: 05-May-2015- Confirmed order: 13-May-2015
- Build start: 29-May-2015
- Build end: 04-Jun-2015
- In Transit: 04-Jun-2015

Thank you for any info.

Still debating if I should get the dual chargers...

Bertrand

How's everying purchase process?

1. order online and confirm order
2. REceive VIN number -- x days later?
3. Once receive vin, go to tesla site and fill out credit application for load/lease?

- - - Updated - - -

How's everying purchase process?

1. order online and confirm order
2. REceive VIN number -- x days later?
3. Once receive vin, go to tesla site and fill out credit application for load/lease?