Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New tesla 70D owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this a new feature?

The auto closing charge port is new for all D models. The touching the corner of it seems very new DS said, and is good for when you don't have a Tesla item to push a button on and need to open it quickly and easily, without the key method (holding trunk button). Plenty of options to open that charge port now & so glad it charges as no chance to forget it now.

Just to share the details of my ordered 70D in Italy

Order placed: 04/29
Confirmed: 05/12
Current Status: End Production (your car is outside the factory)
Estimated Delivery: Mid-Late July (as per website)

- Obsidian Black Metallic
- Pano roof
- Std Leather Tan seats
- Piano black decor
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Premium Lights & Interior
- Air Suspensions
- Autopilot
- 19” Wheels
- Safety pack

Now I’m waiting the delivery in Milan (IT) Tesla Shop.

Just to share the details of my ordered 70D in Italy

Order placed: 04/29
Confirmed: 05/12
Current Status: End Production (your car is outside the factory)
Estimated Delivery: Mid-Late July (as per website)

- Obsidian Black Metallic
- Pano roof
- Std Leather Tan seats
- Piano black decor
- Black Alcantara Headliner
- Premium Lights & Interior
- Air Suspensions
- Autopilot
- 19” Wheels
- Safety pack

Now I’m waiting the delivery in Milan (IT) Tesla Shop.

Congrats Pepe, I see we are kind of in the same stage.
Regards,

Hey Lex, here's your car!
JkWXm1X.jpg

cWLbqUr.jpg

S3EZYHJ.jpg

That is just silly. I am not going to pinch myself.

And for the club record, not stalker-y as I was talking to kushari at the time :) Thanks Tesla bud (which means something totally different in Amsterdam :)

And ... damn WOW they're packing 'em in at Toronto Lawrence Ave Tesla Store !!! TORONTO AREA GONNA GET THEIR SHARE OF NEW SUPERCHARGERS !!!!!!!

That is just silly. I am not going to pinch myself.

And for the club record, not stalker-y as I was talking to kushari at the time :) Thanks Tesla bud (which means something totally different in Amsterdam :)

And ... damn WOW they're packing 'em in at Toronto Lawrence Ave Tesla Store !!! TORONTO AREA GONNA GET THEIR SHARE OF NEW SUPERCHARGERS !!!!!!!

It's a beautiful car Lex! Good job kushari!

"that's a lotta cars" - are they all new, some CPO? Any customer cars in the mix (repairs, etc.?)
Nope, Most if not all are new. They don't put the protective wrap on all cars, only some. I was there a few days back, and it' wasn't this packed. They have a huge backlog of customers getting delivery. Lex is one of them. I was lucky because I got in before all of the recent flood of orders. I was telling Lex on the phone, I feel its our duty to share this car with as many people as we can. I drove up to my co-workers place yesterday to show him the car.

I forgot that I took some Panos to show how many cars there were.
And more arrived today while I was there ! Another 10 or so probably since yesterday.

They're trucking them in vs. train to get the sales recognized for the fiscal quarter. It looks like it's going to be a big one.

I'm even more anxious now that it is so close physically to me lol I have 5 more agonizing attempts at sleeps to go then like Kushari I become a traveling Tesla salesman :love:

Yeah it's 8,500$

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot that I took some Panos to show how many cars there were. Also they had a Nissan leaf that made me laugh.
hP4TYw5.jpg

Xj6umYj.jpg

zaebMbC.jpg

H5YgQgw.jpg

One of those shiny pearl white 70d's is mine :D

It's been there since yesterday morning. Appointment booked for Tuesday of next week. DS was saying that they've got double the amount of cars that they're accustomed to. A little over 60 cars are waiting to be delivered!

It's been there since yesterday morning. Appointment booked for Tuesday of next week. DS was saying that they've got double the amount of cars that they're accustomed to. A little over 60 cars are waiting to be delivered!

Miltonian when did they call you? When was your order confirmed? No one called me yet :mad: and am getting concerned :crying:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Lex, here's your car!
JkWXm1X.jpg

cWLbqUr.jpg

S3EZYHJ.jpg

Kushari that's not Lex's its mine.:tongue:

Miltonian when did they call you? When was your order confirmed? No one called me yet :mad: and am getting concerned :crying:

- - - Updated - - -

Kushari that's not Lex's its mine.:tongue:

I ended up calling them directly. Couldn't wait for the phone call and I had an idea of when they were expecting to receive it at the service centre. Order confirmed April 29yh. Production completed around May 24th.